|Location||Chichester, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£27000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + tips,straight shifts||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Junior sous chef / Sous chef
Location: Chichester - Outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £27,000 per annum - basic
Hours: 45 hours p/w - paid overtime.
Shifts: five days per week, straight shifts - 1pm - 10pm
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Live in available at low cost.
Are you looking for a new exciting role? We are currently recruiting for a Sous chef in Chichester area to look after team of 5 chefs in a Hotel.
In this role you will be working alongside Head chef and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of the restaurant and events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Running kitchen in the head chef absence
- Ideally Hotel experience where events are as important as the restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.