Sous Chef - 4* Hotel - Chard - £26,000
Our Client is a beautiful 4* country hotel looking for a Sous Chef to help lead a large catering team in a high paced kitchen brigade. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis by delivering an exceptional food and beverage experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
* Overall responsibility of the kitchen operation when the Head Chef is not on duty
* Producing and presenting the dishes to meet the required standard
* To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
* To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
* To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
* We will welcome applicants with at least two years of Chef de Partie experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
* You will have knowledge of training and motivating a team
* It is essential that you have a Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef:
* Salary of Up to £26,000
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.