Sous chef-Care Home-£10,50 p/h - Eastbourne area
|Job Title:||Sous chef-Care Home-£10,50 p/h - Eastbourne area|
|Salary:||£10.50 per hour, Benefits: work life balance , paid overtime|
|Contact Name:||Ageta Szafranska|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 11:47|
Sous Chef - Care Home – Eastbourne - £10.50 – work life balance
Sous Chef is required for a Care Home in Eastbourne area. This care home is designed to deliver a very high standard of care and is equipped to meet those needs ensuring that elderly residents are able to remain within the community they have become an integral part of.
It is working 40 hours a week ( weekends on rota basis) all straight shifts with paid overtime.
What's expected Sous chef (Eastbourne)?
- As a Sous Chef you will be the ultimate team player who can communicate and also be able to deliver high quality food.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job Sous chef (Eastbourne)?
- · Experience working in a care home
- · Food Hygiene Certificate
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Fresh food experience
The Reward Sous chef (Eastbourne)?
- · Salary of £10.5 per hour.
- · 40 hours a week, working straight shifts.
- · Paid overtime
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
To apply please press apply button.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's