|Salary||£27000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Frensham/Hindhead area– Surrey/Hampshire
£27k + tips
Sous Chef needed for a country inn based on the Hampshire/Surrey border. The company owns roughly 8 beautiful country Inns all based in the area, and have won a number of accolades and awards.
Key information on the Sous Job:
- Need someone who is passionate and willing to learn
- Permanent contract
- 55 hours per week at peak times
Benefits of the Sous Chef role:
- Tips on top of the salary
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
- Being part of a solid team
- Working in and exciting venue with amazing chances to use your creativity and flair
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene
- Cook for high covers in this busy high end gastro pub
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.