Sous Chef - Amersham
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - Amersham|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 10:01|
Sous Chef - Educational Activity Centre
Amersham - Buckinghamshire
£11.50 per hour (rising to £12 in September)
2nd Chef needed for a venue that caters for schools, based in the Amersham area. This job offers sociable hours compared to many other sectors within the hospitality industry. This is a 52 week contract, offering straight shifts (0630 - 1500, 1100 - 2000). You'll do ¼ weekends when fully staffed, at eth moment its roughly 1 in every 2 weekends.
Key information on the 2nd Chef Job:
- DBS dependent - will be done by the contract catering company
- Permanent contract
- 5 hours per week
- Sociable hours
Benefits of the Sous Chef role:
- Great shift patterns - have a fantastic work/life balance
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
Key Responsibilities for the 2nd Chef will include:
- Helping to work in a team of 6 in a large unit
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to motivate a team
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's