Sous Chef - 4* Hotel near to Eastleigh -2AA Rosettes - £25k -£26k
Our Client is a popular Hotel situated in a picturesque village on the outskirts of Eastleigh. The extensive and imaginative menu is ever-changing, using only the freshest, seasonal ingredients.
All food is homemade and freshly prepared in the kitchen.
A stay here is a time to unwind, savouring some of the finest food in Hampshire in our 2 AA Rosette Brasserie.
Relax in one of the hotel's 31 individually designed bedrooms and suites and enjoy a drink or Afternoon Tea in the delightful Bar or frescoed Tudor Lounge.
BE APART OF THIS WONDERFUL TEAM!!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
- To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- To assist the Head Chef with the running of the kitchen in his absence
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
- Passionate about delivering and exceeding a high standard of presentation of all dishes
- Previous experience working in a fresh food establishment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Attention to detail, precision and patience
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced working environment
- Strong CDP looking for the next step
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef:
- Salary up to £25,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Great Tips
- Company benefits
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.