Sous Chef - £24,000 – Restaurant - Bournemouth
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - £24,000 – Restaurant - Bournemouth|
|Salary:||£24000 per annum, Benefits: Tips|
|Contact Name:||South West Perms|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 16:30|
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the restaurants health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are desirable
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Previous experience in Italian cuisine (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits – Head Chef (Wareham):
- Salary of £24,000
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's