Sous Chef - £24,000k - £26,000k + Tips - Winchester - Gastro Pub
Sous Chef required for this popular Gastro Pub located on the outskirts of Winchester.
This Gastro Pub serves modern contemporary cuisine and can get very busy during peak months.
The company pride themselves on making all the food in the kitchen, using local, organic and seasonal produce, which means the menus are subject to regular change.
As well as the seasonal lunch and dinner menus, they also offer set menus for both meal times, which change weekly.
5/7 days - various shifts - 40 - 48 hrs per week - fresh food background & longevity required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train the other chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef:
- Salary of up to £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Excellent tips
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.