SOUS CHEF - 2 ROSETTE HOTEL- £29,500
|Job Title:||SOUS CHEF - 2 ROSETTE HOTEL- £29,500|
|Salary:||Up to £29500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 09:30|
Job title: SOUS CHEF LUXURY 2 ROSETTE HOTEL
Location: Wonersh, Surrey
Contract type: Permanent - full time
- 4 weeks holiday increasing with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
- In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits
Are you a passionate & talented Sous Chef looking to join an amazing team at a 2 Rosette Hotel which is part of a group of privately owned Hotels?
Recruiting for a Sous Chef at a beautiful Hotel in Wonersh which is a part of a small group independently owned luxury Hotels in the South, this venue is located 15 minute drive from Guildford town Centre.
Exciting refurbishment and redevelopment plans currently underway are transforming this venue into a beautiful Country House Hotel with a luxury Spa. The Hotel including all bedrooms have been completely refurbished and updated, the Restaurant has been awarded 2 Rosettes. They cater for a lot of conferences and Events such as Weddings.
You will work alongside the Head Chef to manage the team of around 6 chefs and 3 KPs to drive the business forward.
Your own mode of transport is essential due to the rural location
· Recruitment, training and coaching team of 6 Chefs and 3 Kitchen Porters - adding to your team as the business grows
· The menu planning, supplier resourcing, ordering, delivery, storage, preparation, cooking and service across the range of food areas within the Hotel
· Development of menu ideas to progress the food offering to achieve rosette standards across all areas of service; restaurant, banqueting, afternoon tea, corporate functions
· Ensure compliance with HACCP and food hygiene, health and safety legislation.
· Achieving gross profit targets on dishes
· Creating passion, flair and drive in your team
· Experience of developing a quality hotel restaurant to 2 rosette standard
· Proven record of team selection and retention that supports the development of excellent standards
· Hold the experience to manage the multi menu requirements and busy banqueting operation.