|Salary||£10.00 - £12.50 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality, Miscellaneous|
Location - Edinburgh city centre
Temporary, with the possibility of a permanent position
Hours - 45 hours a week over various shifts - same shift pattern for 4 continuous weeks
Rate - £10.00 - £12.50 per hour
You should have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Sous Chef with a proven track record of a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
As a Sous Chef, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring that basic cleaning is carried out accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Preparing and cooking food in line with company specifications whilst controlling stock and waste
- Ensuring each station is set up accordingly to prep and par levels
- Assisting with the completion of relevant paperwork (i.e. temperature and wastage sheets, cleaning records, etc) and ensuring this is filed correctly
- Complying with requests and directions from Senior Management
- Complying and following strict regulations for Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Behaving positively and professionally with all team members and customers
- Attending and actively contributing to meetings and ensuring the team are fully briefed
- Complying with working time regulations, food safety and health & safety regulations
- Managing and controlling purchasing costs
- Ensuring stock takes are completed in compliance with company standards
Please note there are also Senior positions available.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dylan Edmond on Dylan.Edmond@pertemps.co.uk / 0131 225 7531 or apply online immediately.