|Job Title:||Sous Chef|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 11:32|
Sous Chef required for a busy contract catering site in Reading. This funky fresh food site caters for around 100 covers for lunch in a café/restaurant style operation set within a large office building. The site is also going through the process of being set up to cater for the outside public in addition to the staff on site. This is a Monday-Friday operation working within office hours with occasional evening work (no more than twice a month usually with latest finish 20.00)
If you are currently a Sous Chef looking for a step into working with one of the UK's fastest growing contract catering companies then please APPLY NOW.
What's in it for you….?
- A great work/life balance only working 40 Hours P/Week with no weekend work
- Great salary of £26,000 P/Annum
- Meals on Duty
- Great Career progression within the company
The Idea Candidate…
- Previous experience of working at sous chef level.
- The ability to cope under pressure and cope with a demanding kitchen.
- Be able to deputise for the Head Chef when he is not on site
- Be able to support the Head Chef with stock taking, online ordering and ensuring due diligence and health and safety paperwork is accurate and up to date
- To be a strong Chef with a good level of culinary skills, able to work in a fresh food environment
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Day to day management of the kitchen alongside the Head Chef
- Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
- Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
- Supporting the more junior members of the team alongside the Head Chef
- Ensuring all food is produced in a timely manner
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's