|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Location: Arundel – outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Salary: up to£28,000 P/A – depending on experience
Hours: Anything between 9am – 11pm; Mixture of split and straight shifts. 40 -45 hours a week.
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
Are you a Chef de partie looking to progress or a sous chef who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sous chef role within a fresh food Pub located on the outskirts of Arundel.
In this role you will be working alongside Head chef and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of This Gastro pub with rooms
Due to rural location own transport would be beneficial but not essential as there is train station 15 minutes’ walk from the place.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train the other chefs
- Supervise kitchen in the absence of Head chef
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A “can-do” attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.