|Salary||£10.30 per hour, Benefits: Overtime is paid||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Sous Chef - £10.30p/h + overtime paid (£20,085) £11p/h - Catering Unit – Salisbury
Global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK and they are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef for their site in the Salisbury area. This company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. As a Sous Chef you will work 37.5 hrs per week - working 1 weekend in 4 - every night off - straight shifts - 7am-3pm or 11am-7pm - fresh food, bulk cooking, uniform provided & knives - Xmas/NYE & Bank holidays OFF.
- As a Sous Chef you will work Monday - Friday on straight shifts catering for large numbers with a great hourly rate of £10.30 p/h
- The ideal Sous Chef will have experience in professional kitchens and be able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef Qualifications are essential. Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is also advantageous.
Own Transport Essential
Christmas, NYE & Bank Holidays Off and uniform provided.
- A great hourly rate of £10.30 p/h with all overtime is paid. You will work predominantly Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work as required for functions. This national company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress.
- Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
- Free Parking for all staff
- A bus service operated by Salisbury Reds X4
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to
application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019