|Job Title:||Sourcing Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ana Badescu|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 14:20|
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Are you a dynamic sourcing manager that possess strong commercial acumen and procurement skills?
If so an exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and future focused organisation.
The company's focus is within the utilities sector and they are responsible for the public water supply and waste water treatment across the UK. As the Sourcing manager, the role will entail developing and delivering multiple ground-breaking and compelling solutions for the company's sourcing projects, to ensure that the best value is achieved their business.
As the Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Building strong relationships with all suppliers and vendors globally
• Implement stakeholder engagement plans at an individual level and participate at team level, over a long period of time in a complex stakeholder environment.
• Demonstrate that the following factors are effectively considered and managed through each initiative: sustainability, innovation, risk management, collaboration, health and safety and well-being as well as data protection, confidentiality and audit trail.
• Lead the strategy development for various sourcing projects
• Promoting Procurement across the business and ensuring compliance within procurement regulations
• Ensure the current processes and strategies are innovating, effective and future-proof
• Create and deliver compelling, well-structured, accurate reports, documents and presentations.
• Being on top of market knowledge for product development and key commodity products
• Leading a multi-disciplinary team
• Providing risk adverse solutions and value for money
The ideal person will have:
• Analytical skills
• A high level of commitment
• Incredible stakeholder management
• A resilient and tenacious personality
• Ability to work on multiple projects at multiple speeds
• Think creatively to solve complex challenges with low levels of definition.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• CIPS qualified and degree educated would be advantageous
• Great communication and customer service skills
• A variety of sector experience within your Supply Chain and Procurement background and the ability to adapt the skills you have learnt to another sector
• Strong knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel & PowerPoint especially)
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career as the Sourcing Manager by working alongside an utilities pioneer who provide endless possibilities for deliverables and achievements.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus additional benefits.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out. For more information on this role, please contact Ana Badescu on 0121 272 8260 at Procurement People