|Location||Potters Bar||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£20000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Monday to Friday (No weekends)
Salary (negotiable dependant on experience)
Our prestigious client based in North London is seeking an experienced software support engineer to join their vibrant and innovative technology company. They pride themselves on being one of the best market leaders within the software industry.
Are you an looking to develop your career into the world of IT hardware/software?
Look no further! This fantastic opportunity is designed for professional support engineers that are able to work within a fast paced environment and thrive of making a difference to not only your company but also clients.
If you are up for the challenge then please contact our Enfield team to proceed
As the Software Support Engineer you will be servicing a global variety of Business to Business clients including the UK and North America. Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Providing telephone IT support on a daily basis (1st - 2nd Line level)
- Providing email support to global distributors and medium to large scale business in a timely and efficient timescale.
- Troubleshooting all technical issues on a daily basis.
- Delivering remote installation to your clients on a day to day basis on client request.
- Providing hosting training sessions on the software to your clients on a daily.
- The successful candidate for the Software engineer will be required to have the following competencies:
- Extensive knowledge and experience usage of hardware products such as: Firewall/VPN
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential
- Willingness to develop skills
- Able to provide excellent customer service skills
- A knowledge and understanding of Network Security solutions.
- Experience of using Microsoft Sever & Network technologies.
- Strong Trouble-shooting and problem solving skills is essential.
- SQL/MS Exchange/Citrix/VMWare experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of MySQL and MS-SQL
- Experience with networking appliances; Cisco Firewall and VPN products
- Technical article writing and tech Video creation is desirable.
- First stage: telephone interview with Pertemps
- Second stage: Registration in branch with Pertemps (full debrief and preparation for client interview)
- Third stage: Interview/assessment with the client
Please contact Enfield today if you are interested!