C++ Software Engineers - West Lothian
Our client is actively recruiting staff to join their successful team and are one of the world's leading providers of software and hardware solutions to the scientific market, manufacturing a wide range of the highest selling and most visible products in their sector. Our client is now looking to bring on an experienced individual to design and develop software for their growing line of complex and interesting products.
We are looking for Software Engineers with skills in C++ or Delphi to join our clients team. Our client, a well known leader in their sector, are looking to bring some talented individuals on board. The ideal candidates will have experience across the full Windows application SDLC, as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Development. Ideally, you'll also have experience of writing software to interface with instrumentation/hardware and using TFS or similar tools.
Role will include:
- Designing, coding, testing and maintaining software solutions
- Working across the full SDLC from gathering requirements and writing specs to debugging, installation and maintenance
- Operating as part of a collaborative development team in a Windows environment, using your experience in C++ and developing a range of market-leading, globally-used products
What you'll bring to the role:
- Proven experience of commercial/industrial software product development using C++
- Experience across Instrumentation, Graphics, and/or Mathematical programming would be a bonus
- Proven experience and skills in designing user interfaces for complex systems
- A degree in Software Engineering or similar / Science
- Ability to implement Object Oriented Design methods and patterns effectively
- Ideally some familiarity with Source Code tooling (preferably TFS) and Bug tracking Systems
On offer is a comprehensive package that includes a flexible working week, private medical insurance, bonus scheme, pension and subsidised gym membership.