|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Remuneration: £25,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
BJD Group are recruiting for a Software Developer(Django/Python) for our prestigious client in the London area.
As a Software Developer (Django/Python) within this progressive organisation your day will consist of:
• Being involved in all stages of the software lifecycle: from design through development, testing and deployment to maintenance.
• Working on a multitude of exciting projects at once within the organisation both by yourself and within the team working towards a collective goal.
We are looking for someone with proven web development skills who has had previous experience or come from a background within a similar role who is now looking to progress there career to the next step within a successful ambitious company and looking to make a real difference.
• Good Django / Python skills
• Python 3 / Python 2 (legacy products only)
• SQL and database design skills
• Solid grounding in UNIX/Linux
Nice to haves:
• Experience with OO PHP
• Google Cloud
• Docker / Kubernetes
• Semantic web
• Previous involvement in open source projects and open source communities
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 Per Annum for the right candidate working in an easy-going but hardworking environment with other benefits including 30 days paid holiday (Including Bank Holidays) & a company pension scheme as well as the ability to work at home 1 day a week on successful completion of your probation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a link to your GitHub/Bitbucket or other repo with some of your work.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk