Soft Services Manager
|Job Title:||Soft Services Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 09:44|
Are you an experienced Soft Services Manager with a proven track record? Have you always wanted to work for a truly global company? Does managing Soft services at a modern blue-chip company site sounds like your next challenge?
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic manager to progress within the integrated FM business along with the opportunity to develop skills to progress into senior management. Great leadership skills and a catering/hospitality management experience is a must.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- To provide excellent customer service from managing, coordination and soft service offering to the client & Sodexo’s satisfaction, and to ensure standards are met.
- To work as part of the management team on site, providing first line support for staff & conversing regularly with General Manager.
- To manage & control the catering and soft services for the client to the agreed specification & to the agreed performance, qualitative & financial targets.
- To help manage & control the Hard Services for the client to the agreed specification & to the agreed performance, qualitative & financial targets.
- Comply with all Company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Previous Managerial or Supervisory Experience
- Hospitality and catering experience
- Good organisation Skills
- Good budget planning skills
- Computer literate
- Motivating a multi-site team
- Leadership and liaison skills
- 1 IOSH and Food Safety Level 3 certificates
- First Aid Certificate
- Chef qualification & experience
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Services Manager
£27000 - £30000
General Services Manager (Facilities Manager)
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £9.00 per hour
Competitive package available with car allowance & health insurance.
£45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience