Soft Services Manager
|Job Title:||Soft Services Manager|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2019 21:27|
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a large international production plant in North London for a highly experienced Soft Services Manager with a proven track record.
Reporting to the General Services Manager, you will be directly responsible for the management of the day to day delivery of soft services to the client. This will encompass in house and out sourced resources to deliver soft services, which includes security, catering, cleaning, and waste services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic manager to progress within the integrated FM business along with the opportunity to develop skills to progress into senior management.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- To directly manage security, catering, cleaning and waste services
- Deliver results against established KPI’s
- Ensure statutory compliance for the accounts
- Managing performance of in-house and out sourced services to agreed service level agreements
- Provide direction to the team to promote Sodexo strategies and best practice
- Support on-going business improvement with innovative ideas and solutions
- Support the General Services Manager with daily operational efficiency and driving team engagement, service improvement, compliance, commercial effectiveness and excellent customer service
- Implement and maintain the Statutory and company standards of hygiene and Health & Safety
- Manage the day to day compliance requirements of all services
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships for contracts within a partnership organisation.
- Relevant commercial experience and business acumen combined with knowledge of industry best practice for all services
- Experience of leading, and managing a high performing team in a selection of services, ability to set high standards
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous report writing experience and competent IT skills
- Good understanding of budget management
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's