Social Worker Mental Health
- Job Reference: 00073691-1
- Date Posted: 21 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Greenwich, London
- Salary: £38.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
SW Locums require a Qualified Senior Social Worker with Mental Health experience in the UK, to manage a caseload of complex mental health clients within the older adult service, providing health and social care interventions in Greenwich.
This will include commissioning care packages, safeguarding investigations and monitoring mental state for relapse and recovery.
The role also requires the candidate to be on the Central AMHP team rota providing assessment and co-ordination under the Mental Health Act.
You will required to ensure the safeguarding of adults at risk from abuse, neglect or exploitation by carrying out detailed safeguarding adults’ assessments/reviews in line with the Protecting Adults at Risk: London Multi-Agency policy and procedures to safeguard adults from abuse (SCIE Report 39). Attendance at court as appropriate.
To undertake assessments/reviews of highly complex situations or difficulties facing adults/older people and carers including Choice and Control Assessments, Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest Decisions.
To ensure that Service Users, Carers and Families are able to exercise Choice and Control in relation to care provision by utilising external support planning provision.
At SW Locums you will get:
* Attractive, accurate and super fast rates of pay.
* Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
* Straight talking, conscientious and well informed advice.
* We are available 24/7.
* Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide and exclusive training.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
* Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get what you want without limitation for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme