Social Worker - Family Safeguarding
- Job Reference: 00033552-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Hertfordshire County Council are currently looking for a Consultant Social Worker to join their Family Safeguarding Team
This role is for an experienced Social Worker with a background in Childrens Services and will require you to help assist and develop the Social Workers in the team.
Main duties of the role:
* Working collaboratively with children, young people and families to elicit needs through Children and Families assessments.
* Arranging and chairing CIN and Core Group meetings.
* Working cooperatively and in partnership with parents and professionals during CIN and Core Group meetings risk assessing, planning, implementing and reviewing plans.
* Conducting statutory home visits to children and families on CIN and CP plans to further assess needs, risks and protective factors, and to monitor implementation of plans.
* Preparing CLA reports, representing a young person/ child in resource panel advocating and identifying a care plan that is in the child's best interest
* Carrying out section 47 enquiries
The post holder may be required to work across all Children's Services Social Work teams to assist with the response to COVID-19. However, your skills and experience in a particular area will be considered and we will endeavour to match you to the appropriate position
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A relevant social care Qualification (DIPSW, BA Hons..)
- HCPC Registration
- Full License and access to own vehicle
If you would like more information, or you're interested in being considered for this position please contact Sam Ogden on (phone number removed) or send across your CV
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer