Social Worker Children & Families
- Job Reference: 00053148-1
- Date Posted: 21 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £38.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
SW Locums are offering a Social Worker position within the Family Support Team in Milton Keynes. Family Support Teams are made up of ASYE, Social Workers and Senior Practitioners there is a Deputy Team Manager and a Team Manager.
The post offers condensed working with a FULL 5 DAYS
Part time of 3 or 4 days will be considered
37 hours per week – immediate start
Applicants must be registered with Social Work England and hold a current Enhanced DBS issued within the past 12 months or be registered with the DBS Update Service.
Minimum requirement - 3 years UK experience within a similar statutory setting.
The team hold Child in Need, Child Protection, Looked After Children / Court through to the end of proceedings. On average caseloads are 10 families which is approximately 22 children, everyone’s caseload is a mixture of CIN and CP and the more experienced staff hold court cases but no more than 3 family’s at one time this can include private proceedings completing Section 7 or 37 reports.
Supervision is held every 4 weeks this is personal and case supervision. Our current working arrangements include some flexibility of being office based, undertaking visits and meetings and some working from home (averaging 1-2 days per week FTE). This is with the support of all staff having access to their own smart phone and Surface Pro tablet.
In Family Support the team are very fortunate to have access to FAST and SAIT, who we can refer to for our families to receive direct work, interventions and assessments. This will include parenting skills – boundaries and managing behaviour, specialist assessments – PAMS, Adult Attachment Interview, Story Stems and much more.
At SW Locums you will get:
* Attractive, accurate and super fast rates of pay.
* Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
* Straight talking, conscientious and well informed advice.
* We are available 24/7.
* Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide and exclusive training.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
* Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get what you want without limitation for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme