Social Worker Child Protection
- Job Reference: 00022742-1
- Date Posted: 10 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Salary: £35.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Social Worker – Children – Gloucestershire
Harry James Recruitment are urgently recruiting for 10 temporary openings for committed advanced social workers with several years’ experience in children’s services to take on assignments across Gloucestershire (Badminton Road, Yate Hub and Patchway) from October to April with contract periods initially of 4-6 months.
Though you will have the option to be based from home as part of COVID-19 precautions, you will be expected to undertake face to face visits and either hold a full clean UK driving licence with access to a car or be prepared to use other appropriate means of travel to visits.
You will need to be an advanced social worker, sitting between social worker experience and senior social worker level, in a full case holding non-supervisory role.
The rate of pay for social workers taking on these assignments is £35.00 per hour with a 40-hour working week expectation.
The different advanced social worker roles are available as follows:
* Long term child protection experience (able to hold complex/ difficult cases)
* Fostering team, working within SGO and Connected Carer remits
* Children with disabilities
To be considered for these social worker openings we must receive the below documentation immediately upon contact by us:
* Eligibility to work: passport / passport and visa
* NI number: HMRC document or payslip with NI number
* Copies of academic and professional certifications
* Confirmation of your HCPC registration number, or equivalent
* DBS disclosure: copy of DBS / update service ID
* Identity verification: two proofs of address (dated within the past 3 months)
* Contact details of 2 referees to provide work references
These are fantastic openings which require urgent application for consideration. Please reach out to Sophie at Harry James Recruitment to apply with your CV