Social Worker Adults
- Job Reference: 00027513-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Oldbury, West Midlands
- Salary: £15.78 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Social worker - Sandwell 7 positions
Job type: Social Worker 7x
Pay - £15.78
Temporary - October 2020 to December 2020
Job Role :
My client is currently looking for full time Social Workers to work across Adults Social Care with more than 2 years post qualifying experience. The social workers will be deployed across the 6 community social work teams and must be able to hit the ground running.
An Enhanced DBS will be required for these posts. Hours 37 hours per week and required to work the core hours of the business, Monday to Thursday 9.00-5.30 pm and Fridays (phone number removed)pm. Pay Band F
The location is currently home-based working; however, you will be required to complete some home/community visits in Sandwell following a dynamic risk assessment of the needs of the visit. Access to own lap top and mobile phone would be beneficial and candidates need to be readily available to start. Please see JD and PS attached. COVID-19 the client has confirmed that they have complied with the governments guidance of managing the risk of covid-19 and you will receive training on their covid-19 safeguarding procedures.
The service aims to improve the outcomes of residents in Sandwell by;
• Enabling/facilitating timely discharges from hospital
• Monitoring and facilitating timely discharges from intermediate care provisions
• Offering alternatives to hospital admissions
• Supporting people to return to independent living.
If you are interested in this post then please click apply button at the bottom of the page or forward your CV to renato or call the team at HanCoxread