|Salary||£32 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
You will be managing your own caseload and expected to lead assessments and provide evidence as necessary for court proceedings. You will be secure in a long term contract within an eager team and have the opportunity to claim mileage to and from work.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within child protection, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Help families to keep children safe, in cases where this is not possible ensure that appropriate action is taken to safeguard them
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com