Social Media and Digital Specialist
- Job Reference: 00027899-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £17.50 to £18.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Futures Recruitment Services are seeking a talented social media expert to develop and manage our clients community engagement on COVID-19 using our social media channels and website. You will be responsible for creating attention-grabbing and original text, audio, and video content and managing all our client's COVID-19 posts to develop positive interactions with our followers and to generate and attract new followers.
The key responsibility of the role is to create and develop positive active dialogues with our varied virtual communities to communicate important messages on COVID-19 that will help to mitigate and minimise the long-term impact and harm to the people, environment and economy of Northamptonshire resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak.
The primary purpose is to proactively and effectively use social media to keep people well informed and to engender and create positive behaviour change in our communities that help drive down the transmission of the virus and keep people safe.
Responsibilities for the Digital Specialist:
* Build and execute a COVID-19 social media strategy and plans through analytics, research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
* Generate, edit, plan, publish and share daily content (original text, images, animation, video, audio, HTML, polls and surveys) that build meaningful connections, understanding and awareness of COVID-19 and encourages people within our communities to take action to reduce transmission by behaving responsibly, adhering to regulations and guidelines
* Working alongside our web team, review and implement recommendations to optimise our council website COVID-19 pages and to increase the visibility of our council’s social and digital content
* Create a moderation policy and pilot interactive sessions to increase participation in dialogue around COVID-19 information and advice
* Working with the wider COVID-19 communications team, create editorial and COVID-19 messaging campaigns
* Continuously improve campaign performance by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting accordingly on this insight to introduce improvements
* Work with the wider communication team to identify key stakeholders, prioritise and implement campaigns and messaging to deliver engagement objectives, manage and protect the Council’s reputation, and undertake appropriate reviews and evaluation.
Please call Kirsty to discuss in more detail