|Location||Ashtead, Surrey||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £23000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie for a School
Monday to Friday hours
Chef de partie needed for a beautiful private school in the Ashtead area, working for a fantastic contract catering company. This site caters for 600 students, working mainly Monday to Friday hours, with Christmas off. Students are in 36 weeks per year meaning the other weeks will be very relaxed in comparison with the busier term time.
Great for anyone looking to have time off with their family or for social time.
Key information on the Chef de Partie Job:
- DBS dependent - will be done by the contract catering company
- Permanent contract - 51 weeks per year
- 40 hours per week roughly SHIFTS: 0730am - 1530pm/ 10am - 6pm
- Only work roughly 9 weekends per year
Benefits of the Chef de Partie role:
- Great shift patterns - no evenings and rare weekends
- Good salary
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
- Work/life balance
- Great progression within the company
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
- Work with a fantastic team
- Cooking for pupils day to day as well as match teas, parents evenings
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to check deliveries and stock (additional training provided)
- A friendly person with good communication
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.