Skilled Warehouse Operatives
|Job Title:||Skilled Warehouse Operatives|
|Salary:||£9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 16:46|
Your day to day duties for the Skilled Warehouse Operative role will include:
* Working with implemented systems and staff.
* Picking customer orders accurately and preparing for collection via courier.
* Maintaining stock control accurately.
* Gaining product knowledge to recognise the differences between specifications.
* Operating and using unloading bay conveyors.
* Loading/Unloading deliveries from factory, to and from events.
* Maintaining a clean/safe working environment.
To be considered for this exciting Skilled Warehouse Operative role you will need the following experience:
* A self-motivated well-presented flexible individual with attention to detail and pride in a job well done.
* The candidate must have good understanding of English both reading and writing.
* As the role will involve handling lots of differing specifications a good attention to detail is a must.
* Understanding stock control, in and out and keeping exceptional records of all movements.
* Experience of Hand held scanning systems an advantage, full training will be given.
* Be able to communicate easily and be part of a friendly small team.
Our client is looking for Skilled Warehouse Operatives with previous machinery, woodwork and specialist tools experience.
Main working hours are 08.30am to 17.00pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch, the Candidate needs to be flexible due to varied start times.
Monday to Friday working.
Pay is £9.50 per hour.
Immediate starts available.
If you are interested in applying for the Skilled Warehouse Operative role, please apply with your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's