Skilled CNC Machinist
|Job Title:||Skilled CNC Machinist|
|Contact Name:||Toby Patterson|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 17:39|
Contract 6 Months
My client, a leading manufacturer based in Tewkesbury, are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist with particular experience on Sliding Head Lathes. The ideal Machinist will have worked on components for aerospace or similar high precision industries.This role is on a contract basis and is rewarded with a competitive salary plus shift allowance.
The successful Sliding Head Machinist will have experience in the following:
- Setting and Operating either Star or Citizen sliding head lathes
- Manufacture of prototype and small-batch complex components to aerospace standards.
- Have working experience with stainless steel, titanium, aluminium and special alloys
- Previous experience using a variety of inspection equipment (CMM training will be provided if necessary).
- Mazak Integrex experience (beneficial)
The successful candidate will join a state of the art facility that has seen significant investment.
The role is rewarded with a competitive hourly rate with a substantial shift allowance.
If you feel you have the correct skills for this role apply today.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£20000 - £21420 per annum
£25000 - £31000 per annum
£22000 - £34000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£37000 - £42500 per annum