Skilled Bench Inspector
|Job Title:||Skilled Bench Inspector|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 15:56|
* You will be responsible for bench inspection quality of the product and adhering to all company procedures whilst maintaining delivery schedule adherence.
* You will be use your WA stamp to pass off finished features.
* You will use your WA stamp in the final inspection of components.
* Experience of first article inspection process.
* Ability to interpret aerospace standard engineering detailed drawings.
* Liaise with quality department and manufacturing engineering.
* Quality notifications, concessions/Non-conformance reporting.
* A flexible approach in all inspection processes and the ability to work on own initiative within the quality processes and as part of a small but essential team.
* A willingness to undertake the relevant training in order to operate Zeiss/Prismo CMM inspection areas.
Skills and Qualifications required;
* Qualified to NVQ level 3 in Engineering Production or equivalent time served engineering Apprenticeship in relevant discipline
* The Job holder shall have a sound engineering background with experience within and Aerospace or manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of CMM inspection equipment would be an advantage but not essential.
* Integrity and Professional approach.
* Self -motivated but also has the ability to work as a team member.
* Understanding of All manufacturing Process/ Support activities.
* Familiarity with audit procedures.
* Willingness to work within a shift environment
* Understanding of lean manufacturing methodology / continuous improvement activity.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's