Ski Chef - Austria - All expenses covered - £250 per week - ASAP Start
We are currently recruiting for the position based in Ski Resort in Bad Gastein an Austrian spa and ski town in the High Tauern Mountains South of Salzburg.
Are you Chef looking for a contract job until the end of April and live in a beautiful resort where you will be able to spend your free time skiing?
If YES this job is perfect for you then!
You package will include lot of benefits, so please see below.
Package will include:
- Salary of £250 per week + Tips (€50 - €70).
- Travel to and from resort is totally free (Flights + Transfers ).
- Free Lift Pass included
- Ski Hire for free use.
- Accommodation + Food included and free of charge.
- As a Ski Chef you will be cooking for around 25-30 people.
- Previous experience needed!
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience working in fresh food kitchens
- To prepare, cook and serve food to the highest standard.
- Passion for food and confidence when working with fresh food cooking from scratch
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.