Site Services Manager (Facilities Management)
|Job Title:||Site Services Manager (Facilities Management)|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 21:31|
Are you an experienced Soft Services Manager with a proven track record? Are you a chef by trade?
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic manager to join our site in Milton Keynes to look after catering, cleaning and security services. Great leadership skills and a catering/hospitality management experience is a must.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Operational & financial responsibility of catering, cleaning & security services. Personnel and admin support of security.
- Act as chef to the catering function, providing suitable catering offerings for breakfast and dinner services.
- Deliver a consistent level of service within Company standards, to contract specification and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets
- Ensure services are delivered on site within budget, controlling spending to maximise profitability
- Effective client relationship management – ensuring positive, partnership working and client retention
- Management of all vendors, ensuring compliance to Client and Sodexo policies
- To drive a positive H&S culture on site
- Effective management of labour resource on site
- Experience of service delivery in a chef/head chef role or similar
- Experience of performance management within the workplace
- Demonstrable background in service delivery to a large client
- Knowledge of risk management and the mitigation of risk
- Sound commercial knowledge
- An ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the contract
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to work autonomously
- High level of IT literacy
- IOSH equivalent or similar
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cluster Technical Services Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Technical Services Manager
Dublin and Cork
€50000 - €55000
Technical Services Manager
£40000 - £45000
Technical Services Manager (Senior Engineering Professional)
Highly competitive + attractive benefits
No Fixed Location