|Salary||£26000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Your role is to assist the manager in ensuring your site is operated as efficiently and safely as possible, in compliance with relevant regulation and that it delivers outstanding service to its customers.
The successful Level 2 Site Operative will:
- Be a good team player and communicator
- Have an hands-on can-do attitude
- Take ownership to get the job done
- Be a proactive problem solver
- Be innovative-continually improves
- Telehandler certificate or proven capability of 1 year
- Knowledge of similar processes or agriculture background
- Knowledge of working safely and practical environmental protection
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer literate
If you would like to speak to us about this Level 2 Site Operative role, then please click to apply or contact Jamie-Gilder Grimes in our Didcot branch.