|Job Title:||Site Operative|
|Location:||Warwick & Coventry and Sevenoaks & Medway|
|Salary:||£ 22k-26k (DOE)|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 09:13|
Delivering and installing the company’s security and safety products / services on a variety of sites in the Midlands and occasionally countrywide. Fully-expensed company vehicle will be supplied.
Health, Safety & Environment
Be familiar with and demonstrate a commitment to the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies. Ensuring compliance with Construction Industry Codes of Practice, company procedures, and client requirements.
Main Duties & Accountabilities
- Conduct a range of tasks on various sites including: Boarding/screening for vacant properties, installing security products / systems, and carrying out clearance & cleaning works to the required customer specifications.
- Compliance with site-specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements for construction site activities.
- Adherence to Company Policies, Codes of Practice and carrying out the work in a safe and effective manner, whilst wearing all required PPE and comfortable working at heights.
- Report any hazards, near misses, accidents, incidents immediately to the Security Solutions Manager. Daily inspection and report any defects to tools and equipment.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
- Good time keeping and reliability.
- A can-do attitude and able to demonstrate their practical abilities.
- Must be able to lift and carry metal screens & doors, climb ladders and work at heights.
- Good knowledge of physical security, working in vacant/void properties, house clearance and/or environmental cleaning would be an advantage.
- Handyman skills (carpentry/fencing/metalwork) desirable, but full training given.
- Ideally have First Aid qualification and CSCS card, but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's