- Job Reference: 00036532-1
- Date Posted: 24 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bloomsbury, London
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
A national civil engineering company with offices the Midlands and the South of the UK is looking for a Site Manager to initially oversee civil engineering projects, generally in prime residential settings.
As an environmental company, most of the company’s work is within dredging, flood defenses, waterway maintenance and restoration, erosion control, marina design and much more.
If you are successful in your application, as Site Manager you will become an integral member of a tight-knit team within a company that are passionate about the United Kingdom’s coastline and networks of rivers.
On top of this, as they have been trading for almost 50 years, and have tight relationships with local government authorities as well as private clients, so the work will be varied and interesting – not only that but you’ll work across rolling projects in the South of the UK on a 2-6 weekly basis, so you’ll always have a new challenge.
They’ve been hiring throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and show no signs of stopping – 2x new roles went live today and interviews are being scheduled for next week as the requirements are urgent. On top of this, they have a huge pipeline of future work!
Requirements for this Site Manager position:
* Minimum 5 years’ experience managing sites
* SMSTS qualified
* CSCS Card
* 3day First Aid at Work Qualified
* Temporary Works Supervisor (Coordinator desirable)
* HND in Civil Engineering
* Full UK Driving License
* You must be happy to travel to sites across South UK
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Package for this Site Manager position:
* Up to £40,000 salary
* Van & fuel
* Mobile phone
* Fast tracked career progression
* Training & development
* Competitive pension
How to apply for this Site Manager position:
If you are interested in this Site Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can call (phone number removed).
Robert Hurst are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer