|Salary||£45000 - £57000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension, mileage, bonus etc||Sector||Building & Construction|
A brand new opportunity has arisen for a driven and experienced Site Manager to join a forward thinking and well respected house builder in Cornwall. This position will be working on a low volume scheme, of timberframe houses in Redruth. This is a tight scheme and will be logistically challenging.
The scheme is due to start in October and interviews will commence immediately
Working for a non PLC business who specialise in both open market and affordable schemes, this company have an exceptional strong pipeline and land bank of schemes in the Cornwall area for the foreseeable future. A generous bonus is offered depending on site performance.
- A track record of delivering residential new build units to time, quality and budget
- Have an exceptional standard of H&S, quality and standard at all times
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- A solid career history / no job hopping
- Ideally you will have worked on more bespoke specialist housing schemes, however candidates with volume housebuilding experience will also be considered
Highly competitive salary is offered of up £57k doe, plus car allowance, holiday, pension, mileage and bonus
Job Title: Site Manager
Salary: up to £57k PA DOE