|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£22 - £24 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Abi Mennell|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 18:17|
Temp until Christmas
Are you an experienced Site Manager with an impressive cv running new build housing projects?
Do you live within a commutable distance of Plymouth
Can you commit to 5 months work?
An award winning Developer requires a driven and experienced Site Manager on a temporary basis to finish a small scheme in Plymouth, this is a tricky site at the build out phase so you will need to be a hands on and experienced site manager. There is a possibility this could turn into a permanent role, as the company are actively looking for land in the area, however worst case will be 5 months work up to Christmas/early new year/
Looking for someone to start within the next 2 weeks, interviews will be held w/c 5th August
- A track record of delivering residential new build construction projects to time, quality and budget
- Have an exceptional standard of H&S, quality and standard at all times
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- A solid career building New Build Residential is required
- Suitable candidates will have full awareness and excellent working knowledge of the construction process, taking responsibility for the site production, h & S, technical detail and quality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's