|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Abi Mennell|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 13:22|
Are you an experienced Site Manager with an impressive background working on Multi Million Pound, High Rise Housing projects?
Do you live within a commutable distance of Central Bristol
A well known Contractor is currently in the market for a Site Manager. Working on a huge multi million pound existing scheme you will be a hands on manager who is able to take the lead on the ground, managing the day to day activities of your team, whilst reporting to the projects director. You will oversee the production on site and closely monitor site progress, ensuring you maintain an exceptional standard of H & S at all times, calling off materials, ensure the buying and surveying teams are working in unison etc.
Suitable candidates will have full awareness and excellent working knowledge of the construction process, taking responsibility for the site production, h & S, technical detail and quality.
- A track record of delivering high rise new build construction projects to time, quality and budget
- Have an exceptional standard of H&S, quality and standard at all times
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Proven background working on projects with a value of over £50m
- A solid career history is required
- Candidates who are working to an award winning standard are encouraged to apply!!!
- £48,000 - £52,000, DOE + Full Package
This notable and impressive project is due to complete in 2021, next projects in Bristol are guaranteed.
An immediate start could be offered to the right candidate.
For your opportunity to join this business 'one click apply' or for more information please call Abi on 01392 314052
Position: Site Manager
Location: Central Bristol
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's