|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: car, pension, holiday, healthcare and bonus|
|Start Date:||2019-02-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Abi Mennell|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 11:39|
Are you an experienced Site Manager with a background in new build housing?
Do you live within commuting distance of Weymouth?
A well thought of and quality developer is currently in the market for a Site Manager. Working on an existing scheme you will be a hands on manager who is able to take the project lead. You will oversee the production on site ensuring you maintain an exceptional standard of H & S at all times, meeting a strict deadline. Next site is likely to be towards Yeovil, so your location is important.
Suitable candidates will have full awareness and excellent working knowledge of the construction process, taking responsibility for the site production, h & S, technical detail and quality.
- A track record of delivering residential new build construction projects to time, quality and budget
- Have an exceptional standard of H&S, quality and standard at all times
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- A solid career history is required
- £45,000 - £50,000, DOE + Package
- Please note an immediate start is preferred, however not essential
Position: Site Manager
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £52000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc
£20 - £23 per hour
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£48000 - £53000 per annum
£40000 - £55000 per annum