|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: car package, holiday, pension, health care, bonus etc|
|Start Date:||2019-02-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Abi Mennell|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 14:13|
Are you an experienced Site Manager with an impressive cv running new build housing projects?
Are you an award winning manager, looking for a new challenge?
A well known developer is currently in the market for a new Site Manager. Working on an existing scheme you will be a hands on manager who is able to take the project lead. You will oversee the production on site and closely monitor site progress, ensuring you maintain an exceptional standard of H & S at all times.
Suitable candidates will have full awareness and excellent working knowledge of the construction process, taking responsibility for the site production, h & S, technical detail and quality.
- A track record of delivering residential new build construction projects to time, quality and budget
- Have an exceptional standard of H&S, quality and standard at all times
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- A solid career history is required
- Candidates who are working to an award winning standard are encouraged to apply!!!
- £48,000 - £55,000, DOE + Full Package
For your opportunity to join this business 'one click apply' or for more information please call Abi on 01392 314052
Position: Site Manager
Location: Yeovil Area
Key Words: site Manager, senior site manager, housing, new build, residential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £52000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc
£20 - £23 per hour
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£48000 - £53000 per annum
£40000 - £55000 per annum