|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£28000 - £31000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- To provide a service which meets the needs of the Company in electrical and mechanical
maintenance of equipment and building installation in line with relevant Health and Safety
- To support Site Facilities and Operations in electrical, mechanical & services maintenance
of site equipment, plant and the building installation
- To be the Competent Person with regards to all Safety issues relating to site plant,
equipment and site maintenance operations
- To be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and inspections of the Sites Services
Plant; Compressors, Vacuum Pumps, Water Cooling Systems, Extraction Systems, Industrial
Gas Systems etc
- To carry out specific tasks and functions as agreed with the Site Services Manager and The
Head of Operations (when required assist with production / process engineering, building
repairs, gas bottle / bank changes, air conditioning maintenance, LEV & PAT testing and
relocation of plant and equipment)
- Availability for call-outs outside normal working hours, also to be available to work and
to help with maintenance work during Company shutdowns
- Ability to respond to quickly to situations, which arise from adverse, weather conditions
or other causes
- Come part of the site's emergency response team
- To work alongside all outside contractors
- Qualified Electrician with an Industrial Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Knowledge of IEE eighteenth edition
- Mechanical background / qualifications (Plumbing knowledge for water and heating systems)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures including 'Electricity at Work' regulations
- Mechanical background / qualifications
- Air Conditioning Knowledge (training can be given).
- Ability to work at heights e.g. Working on a flat roof to attend to air con units
- Must hold a full current driving licence
- LEV & PET testing (training can be given).
- Task Planning & Co-ordinating
- Prepared to work 'out of hours'
The role is based in the Milton Keynes facility; occasional travel may be required to customers, suppliers and other company sites and potentially overseas.
Omega Resource Group Ltd are acting as the employment agent for this position. To find out more information about this role, please apply if you believe you have the relevant experience. Alternatively please contact Katarzyna Sieniuc on 01793 317853 /
To view more of our open positions, please visit our website at www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.