Site Facilities Manager
|Job Title:||Site Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adnan Sethi|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 12:24|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join our team, working on our client site based near Sevenoaks, Kent. This role will support our client in maintaining their critical defence sites and making our customers' lives easier. My client believes in the power of collaboration to build relationships, solve problems, improve performance and deliver real value.
Collaboratively leading, inspiring and managing staff and suppliers to ensure the cost-effective, continuous availability, security, safety and compliance of Dstl's critical infrastructure, systems and services; to enable science and technology to be delivered by the Customer. Fostering teamwork and a culture of quality, service, innovation and continuous improvement.
The post holder will report to the Account Director and is accountable for the safe, secure, compliant and profitable performance of their site. The post holder is supported by a central team, as well as having direct responsibility for all operational based employees on site. mission is to make our customers' lives easier; therefore great customer relationship management, excellent service, collaboration, flexibility and high-effectiveness are expected.
We and our Customers operate and maintain highly-regulated, secure sites; therefore safety, security and the ability to evidence compliance is essential. The post holder must be able to obtain and retain MOD SC clearance.
• Manage all site-based activities to ensure a safe, secure and compliant estate; specifically ensure all planned, reactive, remedial maintenance and new works are safely executed on time and fully recorded to enable commercial recovery.
• Ensure all work is delivered in line with client processes and procedures.
• To have zero accidents and to drive a strong Health & Safety Culture.
• Monitor, analyse, report and continuously improve performance to maximise commercial entitlement; sustainably delivering excellent service and best-value for Dstl and service provider.
• Hire, train, engage and retain sufficient, suitably qualified and experience staff to consistently deliver the required service levels and scope; managing succession planning, leave and training to protect operational availability at all times.
• Establish and maintain contingency plans to protect service delivery and rapidly recover from any disruptions or service interruptions.
• Develop excellent relationships and communications with key stakeholders across Dstl and UK. Attend client meetings as UK's senior site representative.
• Develop new business by seeking and providing cost-effective solutions to client problems.
• Deliver outcomes to meet the Account Strategy and Direction of travel (which has already been agreed jointly with the Customer).
• Provide leadership and direction to site based staff, developing skills matrix and development plan for all team members.
• Ensure that a culture of Team Working, Task Ownership and Flexible Working is actively encouraged and implemented across the site.
• Effectively communicate the operational management deliverables to all Supervisors, ensuring all issues and problems are reported and managed in a controlled and timely manner.
• Ensure all Planned & Reactive Maintenance activities and New Works are completed within the SLA.
• Anticipate, prepare for and control all safety, security, operations and performance risks.
• Support Dstl's Emergency Response Team and establish an effective on-call capability to address site emergencies and equipment failures.
• Develop good relationships with supply chain partners; monitor and manage their performance to ensure commercial compliance, best value and continuous improvement.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities to be undertaken by the post holder and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties.
• Previous Facilities / Site Management experience, ideally within a hard services FM environment.
• Good commercial skills; able to control costs and develop new business.
• Excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience in leading & developing high performing multi-functional teams.
• Well-presented, Great communication skills and able to build strong internal and external relationships.
• Ability to take ownership and be accountable.
• IOSH / NEBOSH preferred.
For further information please contact Adnan Sethi on 0121 450 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to be arranged within 10 working days of application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Sustainment Manager
£27000 - £30000 per annum
£29000 - £31000 per annum
Electrical Site Supervisor
£18 per hour
Site Sustainment Engineer