Site Director (FM Contract Director)
|Job Title:||Site Director (FM Contract Director)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000|
|Start Date:||2019-05-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 10:53|
Sodexo are looking for a senior IFM professional to strategically lead service provision at our flagship client site in central London.
We are supporting our client through a large-scale real estate transformation which includes site closures and mergers, new builds and drastic changes to existing property.
As Site Director, you will be responsible for leading the on-site IFM team (c. 200) to deliver an exceptional and innovative portfolio of services to our client. In addition, you will act as the main point of contact for our real estate clients and will hold full responsibility for managing client relations, P&L, HSEQ, innovation and people management.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- 15% performance led bonus
- £1,300 flexible benefit fund
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 (after 3 years) + public holidays
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Lead the development of a "one team" approach across all hard and soft services
- Ensure all aspects of the contract are delivered safely in line with agreed SLAs
- Be a single point of contact for the on-site real estate clients
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring that contracts are operated within their contractual terms
- Develop a full understanding of the contracts and the accounts in the business area
- Lead the management of health, safety and environmental legislation relating to the building portfolio ensuring the statutory requirements are met and all records maintained up to
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring that contracts are operated within their contractual terms, have a unit business plan which is reviewed at least quarterly showing key objectives, goals and measures that link to the overall business plan and strategy for the segment
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring the contracts perform to budget and achieve their unit business plans and improve financial performance utilising nominated suppliers, maximising labour productivity in line with Company models, policies and procedures and controlling costs
- Coach managers to ensure that the Focus on Five principles are adopted, employees performance is managed through the Sodexo performance management processes and talent development and succession planning activities take place
- Continuously seek ways to enhance quality through innovation and cost efficiency by monitoring performance against existing standards
- Attend senior management reviews with the client on performance on a monthly basis
- Educated to degree level
- Proven experience in managing multi-million P&L accounts
- Proven track record of managing hard and soft FM contracts
- Experience of working in an environment where HSEQ is critical to the client
- Experience of CAFM and management information reporting
- Proven operational knowledge, skills and experience in managing multi-service operations
- Experience of leading large and diverse teams
- Able to manage multiple conflicting workloads and shifting priorities
- Able to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Contract Manager (Facilities Management)
£38000 - £44000
Head Chef–CARDIFF – Contract Catering
£27000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday Pay/Pension Scheme/Flexible Hours
Account Director (Food)
Brighton or London
Circa £73,000 with fantastic benefits
Chef - Leisure Site - Newbury
Up to £17680.00 per annum + Free Parking & Free Club Membership
Chef - Contract Catering - Fareham
Up to £9.00 per hour + Overtime Paid