|Salary||£20000 - £23500 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
12 month contract role - Part time
This highly respected National contractor operating across the UK, has a long and established history with capability in both public and private sector work in education, healthcare, Housing & Student accommodation schemes and they enjoy high volumes of repeat business.
Due to increased workload the company are looking to recruit an experienced Site Administrator/Document Controller to join them on a project based in East Devon on a part time basis (either 5 x short days or 3 days to suit).
Your responsibilities will include:
• Updating site files and details, including H & S and O & M Manuals
• Answering the telephone and generally providing administrative support to the site team.
• Meet and greet visitors to the site.
• Document control and client liaison
• Database management
The successful applicant will have:
• Previous Construction experience gained in a similar role would be an advantage or good Administration experience
• Sound PC literacy skills
• Good eye for detail and can communicate effectively
• Able to work in an organised and methodical manner
This contract is for 12 months plus, starting fairly imminently to to register your interest, please forward your details across ASAP or call us on 01392 314052!