|Job Title:||Site Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Angela Turner|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 11:13|
We are looking for a competent and methodical Administrator to provide short term support on 2 live Construction sites in Cornwall.
Assisting a a well recognised and respected Construction business, you woulD be working closely with the Document Controller for the project and will manage the day-to-day administration support on the site.
It is expected that the successful candidate would be able to work under pressure and to deadlines and will have sound attention to detail and a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
Previous Construction site experience is advantageous in addition to the following experience:
- The ability to work within a multi - disciplinary team
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and excellent IT skills
- Excellent customer liaison skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional approach to all aspects of work.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
The role is due to start on Monday so if you would like to register your interest then please forward your CV or call us TODAY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's