Site Access Controller
- Job Reference: 00096214-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £15.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
TUSP Ltd have now been helping Principal Rail Contractors manage their Rail work sites for the past 2 years and our reputation and work load is growing fast. Our specialized software and highly trained staff are able to help our clients keep their workforce safe and mitigate risks.
We provide Site Access Controllers (SAC) who are the gatekeepers to the ‘Worksite’ and form an integral part to our client’s project which is backed up by our 24/7 Control Room during site hours. The SAC acts as a worksite’s administration Centre, responsible for controlling access to and from site and collating reports. SACs are a single point of contact from the worksite to the outside world. The SAC will use the equipment provided to update our systems, entering site reports and personnel registers for the client’s management staff to review and able to communicate with the emergency services in the case of an accident
We are currently recruiting for Site Access Controllers to start immediately to work on a railway work site in your area and across England.
* Signing track staff in & out and carrying out 100% sentinel checks.
* Carrying out PPE checks and rejecting anyone from signing in if they are unable to present mandatory items of PPE or Sentinel Card.
* Providing safety briefings to everyone signing in.
* Ensuring track staff adhere to NWR 12/14hr rules and increasing our Fatigue Management.
* Communicate with Worksite Site Management to record progress updates via our software which we will give training on.
* Keeping key H&S information up to date.
* Complete onsite risk assessments of the welfare conditions and to inform site management accordingly.
* Logging safety critical information (Accidents, Incidents & Close Calls)
Qualifications: GCSE's A-C in Mathematics and English minimum.
We are looking for people who are seeking flexible working patterns and are interested in shift work. Most of this work will be on weekends and can vary from single shifts on a Saturday night through to full weekend work (Fri to Mon - days and nights). You can expect anywhere from 1-3 shifts a week with the odd midweek nights when we have a requirement for it.
Full pay if the shift is cancelled within 24hrs notice.
Full pay if the shift is completed early.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: £15.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Covid-19 safe