|Job Title:||Freight Forwarder|
|Salary:||£19000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Makin394|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 11:41|
This will be a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm however you will need to be flexible when attending exhibitions.
The role will involve travel across the UK and Europe and will mean that for periods of time you will be away from home during busy exhibition seasons in Spring and Autumn. You must be prepared to work long hours when required and some weekends and holidays. Please not to be successful for this position you must have a full driving licence and in date passport.
• Liaising with clients and attending and organising key events and shows
• Organising all transport needed for equipment to be transported to shows
• Pricing and quoting for potential clients
• Responsible for creating customer proforma invoices
• General office administration duties
• Previous experience in a shipping position ideally within road freight
• Experience with sea and air freight would be advantageous
• Knowledge of customs procedures would be beneficial
If you are interested please click APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's