|Salary||£14.50 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Are you an experienced shipping and / or export administrator looking for a new challenge?
- £14.50 per hour
- Core working hours - Monday – Thursday 0800-1630 and Friday 0800-1300
- Based in Yatton - BS49
- Free parking on site
- Close to train station and bus stop for x7 bus
- A working experience of shipping, Letters of Credit and Export (especially to China)
- Creation of all shipping related paperwork, including Letters of Credit (LCs) and all Export Documentation
- Adding/ maintaining all shipping information within the relevant systems.
- Preparation of all shipping documents (commercial invoices, EUR1, ATR1 & Certificate of Origin)
- Working with customers and Freight Forwarders to plan the delivery of the goods in a timely fashion.
- Good knowledge of widely used software packages (MS Office, Web based applications, etc.)
- Experience of preparation of bank presentation documents (Packing List, Drafts, AWB & others) required from the customers’ Letters of Credit and sending for collection.
- A good working knowledge of UK & EU Export Control legislation as well as awareness of US EAR & ITAR regulations.
- Experience of applying for export licences through the SPIRE system.
- Experience of compliance with aviation security legislation.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.