Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator
- Job Reference: 00006753-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Poole, Dorset
- Salary: £10.00 to £12.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator, Poole
Whilst we are still working on this vacancy for our client there are likely to be disruptions during the selection process because of the government’s lockdown related to the Coronavirus. Whilst my colleagues and I at Rubicon are all working from home, the situation remains quite fluid and we are receiving daily notifications from clients regarding their own working statuses, as you can imagine. Therefore, please bear with us throughout the recruiting process – from our response to your interest in this advertised vacancy, through to the interviewing stages right up to the offer and potential start. Here’s more about this particular role…
You're a Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator, looking to join a profitable manufacturing company based in Poole.
Rubicon's client, specialising in manufacturing, has a strong client base due to their market-leading products and is recognised for appreciating good workers. You'll benefit from being in a supportive, safe, and motivating environment, with great rates of pay and progression opportunities available.
As a Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator, your responsibilities will include:
* Interpreting Engineering drawings and working out calculations
* Use of Cutting, Bending and Folding Machines
* Use of Press Breaks, Guillotines, and other sheet metal machinery
* Ensuring that a clean and tidy work area is maintained throughout the shop floor, and ensuring parts are correctly stored and protected.
* Liaising with all other departments as required to ensure smooth and efficient progress of all production schedule requirements
* Promoting a safe working environment.
This Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator position isn't advertised elsewhere as we've been asked to fill it exclusively. My deadline is to submit suitable candidates before the end of next week so for more information on this Sheet Metal / Fabricator role, please either apply via this advert or call me, Charlie, today on (phone number removed)