Share Scheme Manager
|Job Title:||Share Scheme Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Elio Pyliotis|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 09:57|
Within a team of ten, you will:
• Reassess your clients existing plans and reshape them to deliver closer to the clients objectives
• Create and apply share schemes as well as other remuneration types to support business plans
• Continuously analyse schemes so that they continue to adhere to regulation
• Perform share valuation in agreement with HMRC
• Assist domestic and overseas based staff join international schemes
The practice is inviting applications from current share scheme specialists as well as those with share scheme experience who would like to specialise in this area. The employment tax team is ten members strong, with this position sitting at manager level. The practice is staff focussed and provides a genuine emphasis on career progression, with this role ideal for those seeking to work autonomously with ownership over a varied portfolio of clients. Benefits include extensive parking and flexible working.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's